Simply the best
Who We Are. What We Do
The goal of providing quality education to all children in Africa has not yet been achieved, but technology offers the opportunity to do so.
Shuleyetu.com is an end to end digital school management software system and an e learning platform developed to bring simplicity and modernization in the education carrier.
Basically shuleyetu.com has all the stress free features and functionality that a modern school must have.We see technology in teaching and learning as the only solution for achieving exceptional results in our schools
- Easy communication with students and parents.
- Data-driven reports on student’s progress.
- A unified place to maintain the student’s grades.
- Easily manage a student’s records.
- Reduced workload, resulting in massive time savings for entire academics.
- Instantly generate report cards from exams, tests, and attendance scores.
For Students & Parents
- Well-informed and involved parents due to effective communication between the school, parents and students.
- Improved students outcomes by improving digital literacy and deepening student learning with technology.
- Fast and painless fees payment over mobile or PC.
- Easy access to students academic and financial records, including attendance, homework, timetable, grades, fees, events and holidays, et cetera.
- Improved child safety via attendance and pick-up updates.
- Better insight into, and control over school activities with easy and fast access to school records.
- Elimination of human error and fraud.
- Increased revenue from online fees payment.
- Reduced cost due to savings on paper use.
- Promotion of a technology-oriented culture
- High-level data security.
- Centralised data repository.
- Simplified admission process.
- Streamlined daily operations.
- User friendly interface require minimal IT skills.
Organizing Live Classrooms
Big Blue Button
Inspiration & vision
With the help of the global community, we at shuleyetu.com believe that we can remove the lack of infrastructure and qualified teachers, hence ensuring that everyone has proper education up to the global standards.
Project goals and
alignment with the SDGs
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, were adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030.
SDG 4 deals with the importance of a sustainable education system. It targets ensuring the completion of primary and secondary education by all boys and girls and guaranteeing equal access to opportunities for access to quality technical and vocational education for everyone.
Customers attribute trust
We work with multiple third part integrated world-class partners around the world who believe in the outstanding innovation of shuleyetu.com